I love you Daddy

I love you Daddy

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Winner!

The winners for the "I love you Daddy!" Contest is:

For showing the most love the 1st prize winner is (drum roll please)

Once upon a Saturday by troublefollows1017

" I had read her Guess How Much I Love You one too many times. We usually had these love competitions at bedtime.
"That's a lot."
"It's the most," she said, satisfied that she had come up with an unbeatable distance.
I squinted, pursed my lips, and nodded. Then with a shrug, I added, "Of course, my love stretches that far four times, so I guess I love you the most. Sorry."
"I meant to say ten times," she argued.
"You did not."
"I did."
"You love me all that way ten times?"
She nodded; picking up the plastic starfish and making it kiss the plastic shark.
"That's really a lot," I acknowledged. My heart swelled in my chest. She loved me. She adored me. Her love knew no bounds. She was just like Isabella. She loved me even when I was horrible. It was her love that made me a better man, someone worthy of love. "Well, I meant to say my love goes on forever, without end, infinitely."
She giggled and looked at me with her mother's eyes. "You sound like Buzz."
"Buzz?"
"To infinity and beyond!"
"Oh, Buzz Lightyear." We had watched all three Toy Story movies more times than I could count. "Yes, I love you to infinity and beyond."
My Penny thought it over for a minute. She lined up her plastic sea creatures along the edge of the tub, and then knocked them into the water one at a time.
"Well, I love you to infinity and beyond infinity times. I win."
Her ability to love was mostly Swan. Her competitiveness? All Masen.
I had to laugh. I touched her perfect little nose with my finger. "You win this time, Pennylove. This time."  "

Link http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7175957/2/Once_Upon_a_Saturday

She won more than just your love Edward! This was not only the story most nominated, but the best story among the staff. Good luck on the rest of your writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment