I love you Daddy

I love you Daddy

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

2nd Place!

The 2nd place winner is.... Unplanned Perfection by littlecat358
Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6229263/17/Unplanned_Perfection


" Four excruciating hours later, I heard Edward's car pulling up in front of the house. I ran to the window and watched as he pulled a sleeping Charlie out of his seat. He carried him towards the house and Esme and I both headed to the front door.
Edward opened the door just as we got there.
"Did you have a good time?" Esme asked.
"Shhhh," Edward said, putting his free hand to his mouth.
"How long has he been out?" I asked rubbing my hand against Charlie's back and peaking at his sleep flushed cheeks.
"He fell asleep about two minutes into the drive home."
I looked at the clock. It was three.
"You fed him?"
"Yes. We had hamburgers and milkshakes from that old fashioned diner next to the theatre."
"Oh. Good."
"Can I come in all the way now?"
"Oh," Esme and I said in unison as we backed out of the way.
Edward went to the living room and started to set Charlie down on the sofa. Charlie stirred and opened his eyes. He grinned tiredly and looked up at Edward.
"I love you, Daddy," he yawned before turning over and closing his eyes again.
Edward froze. I froze. Esme froze.
"I...I love you too, buddy."  "

She did a great job with showing there love and making realistic story that we all love! Thank you so much for this wonderful story!

No comments:

Post a Comment