I love you Daddy

I love you Daddy

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Best "I love you Daddy" Carlisle story is...

She is love by :anhanninen
Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6524619/6/She_Is_Love

"  
"No joking right now. You just scared the hell out of me. What were you thinking trying to get out of bed without help! You're too weak for that!" he said a little loud with a huff.
I frowned, he was mad at me I didn't want to upset him. I felt the burn behind my eyelids as the tears formed and my jaw quivered, I tried to stop it. No crying I told myself, but apparently I don't listen because I did cry.
"I'm… s…s…sorry!" I cried begging for forgiveness. He raised his hand and I flinched away, in my mind I knew he wouldn't hurt me, but it was an automatic reaction. My flinching caused him to stop his hand midair and draw it back.
"I…" he was speechless, Carlisle Cullen was speechless! What have I done?
"I'm so sorry, I'm…" gasp "really, really sorry," I sobbed. "Please forgive me, I'm s…" he touched his finger to my lips stopping my rambling.
"I'm not mad, not at all. I was just worried. You have no reason to apologize… I do, I should not have raised my voice at you. Please don't say you're sorry, it breaks my heart to hear you say something you don't need to. You did nothing wrong," he said as I mustered up all of my energy to sit up and move on the bed so I could wrap my arms around his neck. I crushed myself into his stone body and he wrapped his arms around me under my arms holding me close as his face went into my hair and he kissed my temple. He stood up and I wrapped my legs around his waist not wanting to let him go.
"I love you daddy," I said.   "

For her wonderful girl, and father! This is the best Carlisle Daddy story yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment