I love you Daddy

I love you Daddy

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Best "I love you Daddy" Edward Story is...

Sergeant Cullen by:thaiflower
Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7131214/1/

"  "Daddy?" She was standing there with Eddy dragging on the ground behind her. That poor bear got a battering from Maddie; I guessed it was a good thing it was in the army. I held the sheet closer to my body as she walked to the edge of the bed.
"What are you doing with Mummy?"
"Talking, honey." Edward gave me a look. Shit! Maddie crawled up on the bed unaware of the silent conversation we were having about my unofficial title.
"I missed you, Daddy."
"I missed you too, Sweetheart. I'm never going away again."
"Good," she muttered, before snuggling into Edward's side and closing her eyes. It was beautiful seeing them together after such a long time apart. "I love you, Daddy."
"I love you, too." I watched as Edward moved to kiss her forehead. I swooned a little.
"She's lucky to have you," I whispered.
"I'm lucky to have her," he said before our lips met for a brief moment. "And you..."    "

For Edward not only being a great father, but a great Boyfriend/husband. You did a great job thaiflower!

No comments:

Post a Comment